What Are The First Date Beauty Dos and Donts?
It is important to know all about first date beauty dos and donts. While we can’t ensure good chemistry or even a basic good time on your date, we can help with some ideas to help you look good—plus tell you want to avoid.
- Do use a subtle bronzer for a light glow. Just a light dusting will do the trick—the goal is glowing, but not glowing in the dark.
- Use a bit of baking soda to exfoliate your lips. Then, use a hydrating gloss that’s red, soft pink or nude so you end up with soft, kissable-looking lips.
- Get that voluminous, sexy sheen with your hair by blending an avocado, 2 drops of almond oil and 2 drops of coconut oil. Apply this DIY hair treatment to damp hair, leave it in for 20 minutes and rinse out. This could work 2 days before the big date, with one treatment the day before and one the day of.
- Do brush your skin with a firm-bristled brush before showering to get rid of dry skin.
- Do use a makeup-setting spray like Urban Decay’s All-Nighter to avoid a makeup meltdown.
- Don’t overuse the mascara and make sure it’s the clump-free type since heavy, spidery lashes won’t have him looking into your eyes in a good way.
- Don’t overdo the perfume—less is definitely more in this case.
- Don’t get any waxes the day before—you don’t know how your skin will react and you don’t want to have to apply heavy concealer over red, irritated skin.
- Don’t go for the red carpet smoky eye—too much. Try a medium gray shadow instead.
- Don’t get a spray tan the day of or the day before—there’s just too much that can go wrong. A simple bronzer can be much better.
Callyssee is a freshly brewed line of caffeine-based bath, body & facial care that will pamper you from head to toe, add a little zip to your day and some seriousglow to your skin! Our fun line of coffee-inspired products includes anything from Coffee Crush Exfoliating Peeling Gel, Whipped Moisturizing Cream, and even Fizzy Macaron Bath Bombs, to name a few.
If you enjoyed What Are The First Date Beauty Dos and Donts? continue with Can Coffee Heal Your Body?